Our advantage is our team of talented people that are driven for success in their expertise. Advartes fosters collaboration to execute deliverables on projects and for the needs of our clients. Our clients have a vision, we are here to execute.
Remote Contractor – but must share at least 6 working PST hours per day
Remote Contractor - but must share at least 6 working PST hours per day
In This Role You Will
- Serve as the owner of a subscription-based social media platform where users can sell and/or purchase original content
- Devise, execute, and lead projects from inception, through development, to launch and during live operations
- Own multiple projects simultaneously which are driven by iterative KPIs
- Drive the vision of projects and liaise with stakeholders, developers, and outsourced teams; which includes managing a team of developers
- 7+ years of experience in product management, or producing web content
- Visionary, yet data driven when building out a product and iterating a product’s continual success
- Organized in delivering results by utilizing agile scrum software
- Proven success at launching a product with at least two of the following features: payment walls, video content, messaging, stories, wallets, game economies, chat.
- Master at building a successful roadmap that delivers on-time
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of problem-solving and works proactively to improve processes, and is also a team player
- Experience working with a variety of positions and functions within and outside the organization
- Receptive and even passionate about working with NSFW content
PROJECT MANAGER (Admin)
Remote Contractor – but must share at least 5 working PST hours per day
PROJECT MANAGER (Admin)
Remote Contractor - but must share at least 5 working PST hours per day
In This Role You Will
- Serve as the liaison between multiple teams of various roles, departments and management levels that work remote in multiple locations around the world (mainly the USA and Europe)
- Utilize your ability to be incredibly proactive, to problem-solve in order to unblock roadblocks, be curious, to always try to improve processes and communication, meanwhile able to self-improve
- Research information to support other teams and departments as needed with the best fitted procedures and tools
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, payments, estimates, schedule meetings, organize software and licenses, anything needed to keep things going
- Organize meetings, manage databases, book transport and accommodations
- Ensure people happiness from delivering the tools that the team needs to do their work to facilitating virtual or in-person events to keep people connected
- Calendar interviews, support recruitment, and be the key person to guide new hires or vendors with onboarding
- Assist the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up-to-date
- 2+ years of experience in administration, project management, marketing, production, customer service or operations
- Adaptable to the quick iterative thought leadership to support a fast-paced industry and multiple teams that work with various project management tools
- Extremely reliable and discreet when faced with confidential information
- Strong people skills that includes stern but friendly communication
- Takes initiative to solve problems and ‘make things happen’
- Strong organizational with attention to detail
- Comfortable with spreadsheets and budgeting
- Able to work independently but is a valuable team player
- Receptive to working with a diverse set of industries
Nice to have skills
- Some IT experience to solve computer issues
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Remote Full-Time Employee
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Advartes is a mission-driven consulting company committed to providing the highest quality web asset management and development for our diverse client portfolio. We offer a multicultural environment with multiple teams distributed across Eastern Europe, USA, South America, and Asia.
We are looking for a talented and driven individual with incredible organizational skills and instincts who is ready and willing to learn and grow with us. As the C-level tech leader, you will oversee projects involving IoT, live video streaming and chatting, on-demand content creation and delivery, among other things. You will also manage multiple teams, dispersed geographically, and unify their efforts towards the same goals. Previous CTO experience in startups and/or experience related to the whole lifecycle of a digital product is a plus.
- Building, managing and motivating highly productive and efficient IT teams, across multiple locations, working on multiple projects simultaneously in different stages of production.
- Leading the company’s technological plans, IT hiring practices and processes, in order to further the company's aims.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the company's network, data security and data management policies and creating appropriate safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential.
- Researching ways the company's technological assets can be improved by envisioning how novel IT solutions can be integrated throughout the company.
- Tracking, identifying and assessing whether new technologies are appropriate for the company to use and ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient.
- Leadership - you will be involved in goal setting, mentoring and creating opportunities for professional growth within technology teams.
- Management and planning - strategic planning, budgeting and processes development.
- Diplomacy - you will negotiate what you feel is best for the company's IT systems and departments with various stakeholders.
- Communication – you will be in contact with people of all levels inside the company and with third party providers.
- Strategic thinking – you will be required to solve complex business issues.
- Solid understanding of broad technology trends to align innovation with business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field (master’s degree preferred).
- 10-15 years of total industry experience.
- At least 2 years previous experience as a CTO, software director, or similar leadership role.
- Prior experience as a senior engineering leader overseeing architecture and engineering for enterprise-wide technology platforms and/or leading SaaS technology platforms.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering practices, programming languages, big frameworks, and industry state of the art and trends.
- Experience leading complex, major changes and initiatives; demonstrated skills in change management on an organizational and interpersonal level; experience with integrating teams across multiple business units and managing a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Experience designing and managing an effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.
WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
- Compensation is in the 120 - 140 K / year range.
- This is a fully remote job!b> However, you have to be comfortable with working hours outside of 5PM, as we are located on the West Coast of the USA (PST timezone).